Bio.kitchen | Advanced Microbiology
BK-003 | [D]
Leider stehen derzeit keine freien Plätze zur Verfügung.
Gerne kannst du dich zu diesem Kurs in die Warteliste eintragen.
Alternativ kannst du diesen Kurs als Gruppen- oder Firmenworkshop individuell buchen (6-10 Teilnehmer). Zur Anmeldung schicke bitte eine E-Mail an Vincent Zenkner / .
Transforming simple foods into delicacies requires the work of 'miraculous' microorganisms. However, they also need to be the 'chosen' ones. In this workshop, we will explore the world of microbes through their roles in our food production, by highlighting the relevance of microbiological concepts which prevent our delicacies turning into poison.
During this workshop, we will explore the basic concepts of microbiology via the following:
- The role of microbes in food and their metabolism, which aids in the production of alcoholic beverages, vinegar and milk-derived products.
- Toxin production and impact caused by modern human technologies.
- The relevance of microbes protecting our body).
[ONLY AVAILABLE TO TUM STUDENTS, BOOKING INFORMATION UNDER 'COSTS']
- 18 years
- Pregnant woman are not allowed to enter the lab due to potential health risks.
- Closed shoes and full-length trousers must be worn in the workshop at all times. You will be denied access to the BioKitchen in case of non-compliance.
- It is strongly recommended that you take the Biosafety Introduction course before attending any other courses in the lab.
Notes on Booking
- Please ensure that you have a voucher for this course, and you copy it in the voucher field after clicking on 'JETZT BUCHEN'.
- No liability for the accuracy of the information provided. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Please maintain an up-to-date user profile, so that you can be contacted in case of any changes.
- If you would like to participate in this workshop, contact Rudiger Trojok (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a free voucher! Or simply come by on our open days, Monday from 14:00-19:00 and get one.
- This course is conducted by UnternehmerTUM/ETE, and does not grant the participant access to MakerSpace.