Bio.kitchen | SynBio 2: Printing DNA
BK-005 | [D]
Leider stehen derzeit keine freien Plätze zur Verfügung.
Gerne kannst du dich zu diesem Kurs in die Warteliste eintragen.
Alternativ kannst du diesen Kurs als Gruppen- oder Firmenworkshop individuell buchen (6-10 Teilnehmer). Zur Anmeldung schicke bitte eine E-Mail an Vincent Zenkner / .
In the last 20 years, DNA sequencing technologies have improved exponentially. Bio.Kitchen and Briefcase Biotec GmbH present the world's first DNA desktop synthesizer - the Kilobaser - which prints short strands of DNA on command, directly at your lab bench.
In this workshop, you will learn how the device works, how to design a primer for your own PCR reaction and then print your own synthetic DNA. We strongly recomment that participants attend the SynBio 1 Workshop [BK-004] prior to attending this workshop.
- 18 years
- Pregnant woman are not allowed to enter the lab due to potential health risks.
- Fluent English-language skills
- We strongly recomment that participants attend the SynBio 1 Workshop [BK-004] prior to attending this workshop.
- Closed shoes and full-length trousers must be worn in the workshop at all times. You will be denied access to the BioKitchen in case of non-compliance. It is strongly recommended that you take the Biosafety Introduction course before attending any other courses in the lab.
Notes on Booking
- Please ensure that you have a voucher for this course, and you copy it in the voucher field after clicking on 'JETZT BUCHEN'.
- No liability for the accuracy of the information provided. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Please maintain an up-to-date user profile, so that you can be contacted in case of any changes.
- If you would like to participate in a course you can contact Rudiger Trojok (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a free voucher! Or simply come by on our open days, Monday from 14:00-19:00 and get one.
- This course is conducted by UnternehmerTUM/ETE, and does not grant the participant access to MakerSpace.