Bio.kitchen | SynBio 3: Cell-Free Systems
BK-006 | [D]
Leider stehen derzeit keine freien Plätze zur Verfügung.
Gerne kannst du dich zu diesem Kurs in die Warteliste eintragen.
Alternativ kannst du diesen Kurs als Gruppen- oder Firmenworkshop individuell buchen (6-10 Teilnehmer). Zur Anmeldung schicke bitte eine E-Mail an Vincent Zenkner / .
Cell-free protein expression has become a popular tool in many areas of biology, ranging from synthetic biology to industrial biomanufacturing.
Compared to in vivo approaches, cell-free protein expression allows rapid and inexpensive protein production with high versatility and flexibility due to its open-reaction environment, due to a complete lack of cells walls and membranes - allowing easy access to all cellular processes. This allows for efficient substrate handling, precise online reaction monitoring and direct process optimization. We strongly recomment that participants attend the SynBio 2 Workshop [BK-005] prior to attending this workshop.
[ONLY AVAILABLE TO TUM STUDENTS, BOOKING INFORMATION UNDER 'COSTS']
- 18 years
- Pregnant woman are not allowed to enter the lab due to potential health risks.
- Fluent English-language skills
- We strongly recomment that participants attend the SynBio 2 Workshop [BK-005] prior to attending this workshop.
- Closed shoes and full-length trousers must be worn in the workshop at all times. You will be denied access to the BioKitchen in case of non-compliance.
Notes on Booking
- Please ensure that you have a voucher for this course, and you copy it in the voucher field after clicking on 'JETZT BUCHEN'.
- No liability for the accuracy of the information provided. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Please maintain an up-to-date user profile, so that you can be contacted in case of any changes.
- If you would like to participate in a course you can contact Rudiger Trojok (email@example.com) for a free voucher! Or simply come by on our open days, Monday from 14:00-19:00 and get one.
- This course is conducted by UnternehmerTUM/ETE, and does not grant the participant access to MakerSpace.