Bio.kitchen | Microfluidics
BK-007 | [D]
Leider stehen derzeit keine freien Plätze zur Verfügung.
Gerne kannst du dich zu diesem Kurs in die Warteliste eintragen.
Alternativ kannst du diesen Kurs als Gruppen- oder Firmenworkshop individuell buchen (6-10 Teilnehmer). Zur Anmeldung schicke bitte eine E-Mail an Vincent Zenkner / .
Rapid prototyping of microfluidic actuators enables decentralised and personalised healthcare applications. Recent rapid prototyping technologies for the life sciences such as stereolithgraphically printed microfluidics as consumables, or digital microfluidic chips as actuators, allow for significantly more flexibility in experimental design - whilst scaling life science experiments exponentially.
The Bio.kitchen facilitates your use of these technologies to create new applications, by providing open source components and readily accessible manufacturing techniques. This workshop covers both theoretical and practical applications, as well as how you can apply the latest trends in microfluidic manufacturing.
[ONLY AVAILABLE TO TUM STUDENTS, BOOKING INFORMATION UNDER 'COSTS']
- 18 years
- Pregnant woman are not allowed to enter the lab due to potential health risks.
- Closed shoes and full-length trousers must be worn in the workshop at all times. You will be denied access to the BioKitchen in case of non-compliance.
- It is strongly recommended that you take the Biosafety Introduction course before attending any other courses in the lab.
Notes on Booking
- Please ensure that you have a voucher for this course, and you copy it in the voucher field after clicking on 'JETZT BUCHEN'.
- No liability for the accuracy of the information provided. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Please maintain an up-to-date user profile, so that you can be contacted in case of any changes.
- If you would like to participate in a course, contact Rudiger Trojok (email@example.com) for a free voucher! Or simply come by on our open day, Mondays from 14:00-19:00 and get one.
- This course is conducted by UnternehmerTUM/ETE, and does not grant the participant access to MakerSpace.