An Introduction to Working with Statistics – Workshop Day 1
09:00 - 17:00 Uhr
Core concepts of statistics in mobility data
- Target audience: Technical employees, engineers, employees who need to analyse and make decisions based on data.
- Objective: Upon completing the course, participants should be able to understand and enumerate foundational statistical principles.
- Table of Contents: Population vs. sample, distributions of data, ratios, statistical inference, statistical hypothesis testing, simple regression and ANOVA, cluster analysis, data visualization, confidence, etc.
8 hours incl. break (one-day workshop)
- This workshop can only be booked with an EIT Urban Mobility workshop coupon.
- EIT-UM workshops are not bookable with course coupons.
- Information is subject to change without notice.
- MakerSpace reserves the right to cancel the course if there are an insufficient number of participants.
- Please maintain up-to-date contact information, so that we can contact you in case of changes.
English language skills.
Technical: Basic data skills and interest in analytics and numbers.
Children between the ages of 12 and 16 may only attend the course if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
For young people between 16 and 18 years, a declaration of consent from a parent or guardian is required.
Closed shoes must be worn at all times. Members will be denied entry to MakerSpace in case of non-compliance.
This workshop can only be booked with an EIT Urban Mobility workshop coupon.