An Introduction to Working with Statistics – Workshop Day 2
09:00 - 17:00 Uhr
Application of statistics in mobility data
- Target group: Technical employees, engineers, employees who need to analyse and make decisions based on data.
- Objectives: After the course, participants should be able to apply specific methods covered in the JMP® software and understand how they work.
- Contents: Visualisation of data, distributions in data, ratios, statistical hypothesis testing, simple regression and ANOVA, cluster analysis, JMP analysis software, confidence.
8 hours incl. break (one-day workshop)
- This workshop can only be booked with an EIT Urban Mobility workshop coupon.
- EIT-UM workshops are not bookable with course coupons.
- Information is subject to change without notice.
- MakerSpace reserves the right to cancel the course if there are an insufficient number of participants.
- Please maintain up-to-date contact information, so that we can contact you in case of changes.
English language skills.
Technical: Basic data skills and interest in analytics and numbers.
For young people between 16 and 18 years, a declaration of consent from a parent or guardian is required.
Closed shoes must be worn at all times. Members will be denied entry to MakerSpace in case of non-compliance.
Only bookable with a special coupon that is only valid for EIT-UM workshops.